About Us  

In 1884, Dr. J. A. MacTaggart opened the veterinary practice in Brookville Ontario at his home which was across the street from our current location. Dr. MacTaggart maintained the business until his death in 1931. The practice was taken over by Dr. B. D. Young in 1932 who continued to practice with his son, Dr. C. L. Young. 

In 1980, two new veterinarians, Dr. Grant and Dr. Harris purchased the clinic and moved the practice across the road into the old Nassagaweya Township Offices.

In 1991, Dr. Stephen Ball purchased the Brookville Veterinarian Clinic and was joined by Dr. Jenn Woods in 2008.


Brookville Veterinarian Clinic still resides in the same building but has since undergone major renovations to provide the community with a modern facility.